pcmica (cardbus) wifi card on a sparc?

Greetings,

I'm trying to turn my ultra5 into a poor man access point for my small wireless network at home. I've done this previously on one of my x86 boxes, but now's the time to get this running on the ultrasparc.

I've noticed the pcmcia-cs package appears to be absent from within woody. I believe this package is relatively important for getting a wifi card in a pci <-> pcmcia bridge working.

I've just tried compiling the pcmcia package from source, but it failed to compile. I won't get into the details of the compile, as I'm wondering if I even have a chance of getting this to work.

So, is anyone running wifi (or any other pcmcia cards) on their sparcs? If so, care to share some hints as to how you did it?

Thanks,

- Jeff