sparc64 and smp

Title: Message
Hello

Has anyone ever successfully instal debian on a Sun v880?

I can not do a net install or a floppy install, only a cd install. I've tried all the kernels availiable for download, even the ones from http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/  to be honest the sparc-mini.iso starts SILO then resetts imediately.

The cdroms will boot (/boot/sparc64), untill it decompress's, then my second cpu (cpu2) RED-States and the machines goes into a resett loop.
Is there a pre-compiled sparc64 smp kernel I can download, and make a boot disk out of?

Please help

Thanks

Rick Kline
Senior Systems Engineer