Re: SS1000

> i bought 2 SS1000 and a storage array - without any manuals. hoe to get this
> beast running?
See the archives - basically these things will run Solaris but current
that's pretty much it.  Linux 2.2 had some support for uniprocessor
sun4d but it is broken in 2.4.  Some work has been done on getting it
working but what is really needed is some brave soul to do some more
work on it - there are enough people with these that you could get a
suitable test base together quite quickly it's just so far no-one has
enough time ot work on it.  There is no support for these in *BSD.

Please correct me if I'm worng on this or if you want to volunteer to
get the project going - I'd love to use mine more often.

> some infos:
>
> - new eeprom set
> - installed Sol8 but no starge connection
Not sure I follow.

Cheers,
 - Martin

--