Re: happy on sparc

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 08:00:20PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:17:52AM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> >
> > [buildds and happy on sparc]
>
> You'd be better off emailing the buildd admins.

As far as I understand it (I think this came from the developers
reference or something but I can't remember off-hand) the best place to
look for the buildd admins for a given arch is
http://www.debian.org/ports/. For sparc the only relevant address I can
see is yours; the reason for sending to the list rather than you
personally is that the page implies you are not the only one.

If I should mail elsewhere, please tell me where.

Thanks
Ian