Re: Sparc netinst

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 06:33:27PM +0200, Lino Moretto wrote:
> Ben,
> thank u very much... one more question: the installer contained in the "old"
> netinst.iso was actrually looking for rescue.bin inside images-2.88, while
> the "official" CDROM #1 seems to have only the 1.44M version. Is it possible
> to instruct the install program to look only for a rescue.bin file instead
> of sun4u/images-2.88/rescue.bin?

No. Installing the stuff on your current r1 CD is pointless, as it wont
be able to work.

The netinst.iso I will create will have the disks-sparc/current/ on the
image aswell, so you can install kernel drivers/modules from that image,
and the base packages using your existing CD's.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/