SILO does not like me

I am trying to setup raid-0 one my ss20 that has 2  1 gig drives.

I would like to partition it something like:
sda		sdb
1  16 		825
2 825 		175
3 159

My plan was to install debian on sdb2 and then make the raid-0 on sda2 and sdb1, then it setup up with sdba3 and sdb2 as swap, and sda1 as boot.

However Silo is trowing kinks into my daydream by telling me that it will not install when I try install debian with / at sda3 and /boot at sda1.

Do I need to swap sda2 and sda3, or what? The documentation on Silo aint great, and I have looked some.

Anyone? THX

--
                                  .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\        robert.wultsch@asu.edu