Re: Ultra 5 Xinerama

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:21:09 -0400 (EDT)
"Mark T. Valites" <valites@geneseo.edu> wrote:

> It sounds like my best (only?) hope is is to see if I can find a Rage128
> laying around

I said I got it to work a long time ago in a tree I had hacked up
massively locally, this means it worked for me in my tree.  I never
ever made sure my changed got merged upstream, and I never ever
tested an upstream xfree86 using r128 on sparc64.

Very likely, in fact, the r128 stuff will not work.

So the only real options you have for multi-head are combinations
of any of the following together:

1) mach64 cards with Sun Firwmare
2) Creator3d/Elite3D
3) Older SBUS cards, like CG6