Re: Openboot question -- Solution
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Openboot question -- Solution
- From: Hendrik Sattler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:41:26 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <9VVd.3cA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <e7uN.16C.email@example.com>
> I asked this question. After doing a large amount of pocking around
> on the Web I found the answer. "Stop" (L1) "N"; hit it at just the right
> moment and the nvram will be reset back to the defaults.
Which key is meant to be the L1-Key?