Something is wrong with SILO v. kernel image on Debian3.0r0sparcbin-1 CD

Hi,

I am trying to "migrate" a ULTRA10 machine from Solaris to Debian 3 (like linux better).

When I boot from the CD (Debian3.0r0sparcbin-1) I get an error message like this:

can not find /boot/sparc64.gz

I did look at the files and silo.conf does point to that file under under label linux (not under rescue though).

Is there a workaround ???

I paid for the CD for Linux-Central but this is not their fault I guess.

Any help would be appreciated. At least someone let them know that it is the wrong image !!!

Thanks.

Gabor