Openboot question

Greeting all

I had another problem with my Saprc 20 that I fixed. I was playing around
with the Openboot settings trying to get this other (now fixed) problem cured
and I set the "boot-file" parameter to vmlinuz and now it says that vmlinuz is
in valid arg. How can I reset the Openboot settings back to factory setting.
The "boot-file" parameter is blank in the default column. Surely there is a
way.  (Yep I kind of goofed it up!)

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Thanks

Click on the link below to make a $5 Paypal donation to my College Fund.
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=woodland%40a1above.net&item_name=Walt%27s+College+Fund&amount=5.00&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD