Re: Curious problem with a Sparc 20

Okay, I'm back. I had to take care of buisness.

A thought suddenly occured to me that I should try to reload Debian.
So I did and the message is no more. Apparently it was a bad load.

I now have a new problem. I was playing around with the Openboot
settings and I set the "boot-file" parameter to vmlinuz and now it says that
vmlinuz is in valid arg. How can I reset the Openboot settings back to factory
setting. The "boot-file" parameter is blank in the default column. Surely
there is a way.  Yep I kind of goofed it up!

Walt