Re: apt-get install kernel-source-2.4.21

You need to first need /etc/apt/sources.list to have an entry for the
unstable version. The apt-get will be able to get the source to 2.4.21. I
suggest you comment that entry out once you get it to prevent accidentally
getting too much from unstable accidentally.

--
S.W.
aka Learner