How 'stable' is 'unstable' on sparc4u right now?

Hello,

I have 'stable' running on an Ultra 10 right now as my firewall and personal home server, among other things.

I was thinking about upgrading to 'unstable'. I had done that before on a firewall box (x86), and had pretty good luck with it.

How does 'unstable' look right now on sparc4u? Are there any major problems that I need to worry about? Would YOU do it if you were in this situation?

Thanks for your opinions and ideas,

Doc Sewell

Daniel 'Doc' Sewell
debian underscore sparc at thezealot dot net