sbus error on dselect using

Hi all debian sparc user .

So it's first time i ask help to this mailling
perhaps my formulation won't be good !

I did installed debian 3.0 for sparc on sparcstation2 , i'am very happy
because i'am a newbie on debian world .
But when i log on system and chearch to use dselect for download  my package
i obtain an error , i forgot the exactly error which occured but it's seems
sbus error line something , i am sur that my connection is good .

my access option on dselect is apt*
and error occurded on install option of dselect .

Maybe a person has seen this trouble and could help me ?