Please requeue mpich on buildd

mpich seems to have failed to autobuild for odd reasons, e.g.:

checking that routines compiled with -fPIC can be linked with ones
compiled  without -fPIC... ../configure: line 6143: conftest.out: No
such file or directory
*# Will not add -fPIC to CFLAGS

(way down near the bottom)

Perhaps the buildd was out of disk space?  Could someone re-try to

Thanks, and please CC me as I'm not subscribed.
-Adam P.