Re: Network boot

Hi,

> Thank you very much for your help it is much appreciated. I suppose I
should
> document this properly, it may be useful in the future?? My next task is
> build a filesystem to use the SS20's as an Xterm.....

You should check the Linux on Sun JavaStation NC HOWTO, it has lots of
information about setting up an older sparc as a X-Terminal:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/JavaStation-HOWTO/

It also includes links to sample filesystems for remote boot. I modified one
of those to test my SS20 - I found it too noisy for the desktop though. Now
it serves as a firewall/router/werbserver.

Cheers,

Michael Andersen