ethernet lockup on ultra 1

I remember seeing a thread on a happymeal bug back a few months
ago just read through it, a couple mentions of patches but
no links to any..tried searching ultralinux.org and google but
didn't come up with anything.

not sure if my problem is related, no errors are logged by the kernel
when the ethernet interface freezes. only a reboot seems to fix the
problem(shutting the interface down and bringing it up again doesn't
do anything)

can someone provide a link to this HME patch?

thanks

nate