Re: Phoenix on linux/sparc

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 22:36, nate wrote:
> curious if anyone has gotten firebird/phoenix to compile on linux/sparc?
> I don't wanna send my ultra 1 into a compile frenzy that'll take it 2
> weeks to complete if it's not gonna work :)

I saw binaries for linux/sparc once, but I can't find them again. I
remember that Eric Dorland started to package it but it's not in sid yet
and there are only x86 and ppc packages at
http://people.debian.org/~eric/debian/
However there are solaris/sparc binaries for mozilla-firebird 0.6, so I
assume that there are no problems related to sparc processors with this
release.
My sparcstation 2 is building mozilla-firebird right now (under netbsd)
and it seems to work (I've almost 75% of the needed .o )

--
Irvin Probst
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary