Re: XTERM problem

> I am ablt to copy paste from the terminal window. But when I run xterm
> from the terminal the same fails.
You're probabily going to have to give more info than that - what
versions of Debian, X and xterm are you using - what happens when it
'fails' do you get any error messages.  Are all of the xterms running on
the same machine or are any of them remote / ssh-forwarded?  The more
precise you can be with the question 1. the more likely people are to
help and 2. the more likely you are to get somewhere with their help.

Sweet Dreams,
 - Martin

--
Martin