Re: Ultra 5

Any old external modem will work just fine. As far as configuring it, it's no different on Sparc hardware than any other Debian box.

Minh Nguyen wrote:

I'm Minh. I've just purchased an Ultra 5 SPARC system and want to learn how to setup the internet on this machine. I really appreciate your help on this. Basically, I just want to know what is a good modem that i can purchase, and how to setup and configure so i can surf the internet on this machine. thanks,

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.