Raising Debian Awareness

I sent this message already, but I'm not sure it got through.

I'm trying to get the corporate suits to look at debian for some of our existing hp, sparc and intel platforms. What I need to understand is how it is being used out there.

Also what you did in order to convince your business that debian GNU/Linux was right for a specific project. So I've set up a simply form at www.formdesk.com/linuxdaddy/debiansurvey that can be filled in. If you don't want to fill the online form in, then it is displayed below and you can just reply to the list (please trim your quotations if you do this).

Please CC me as I'm not on this list.

1.  How do you use Debian? *
   Web
   Mail
   Firewall / Router
   Print / File Server
   Media Server (sound/music/video)
   Application Development
   Documentation Server
   Finanical Systems
   Database Backend
   Other/Explanation

2.  What platforms do you use Debian on? *
   i386
   ia64
   hppa(parisc)
   sparc
   alpha
   m68k
   powerpc
   arm
   mips
   s390
   Other/Actual Hardware i.e. E4500

3.  What environments do you operate Debian in?
   Standalone
   Networked
   Clustered
   Virtual Servers
   Other/Explanation

4.  Where do you use Debian? *
   Work
   Other

5. In what ways have you tried to achieve greater awareness of Debian in your company and with what results?

Surf together with new Shared Browsing http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059