Re: Happy Meal Ethernet - hme on Ultra1 not reliable

I have had many problems with hme's under both Debian and OpenBSD. I have
decided to just stick with 10Mb/s for my Ultra's.

I generally use the 501-2015 cards when I need to add more ethernet ports.

(http://www.sunstuff.org/hardware/partnumbers/501/2/0/1/5/)

shawn