Re: HELP!!!

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:11:58AM +0800, Kristian Maynes wrote:
> Hi, im new to linux and i have a 3 cd of debian installer. after i installed it and when im on the console and log in, i dont know what to do and how to go to x windows. i badly needed your help.

Sounds like you need a Linux newbie book or something. First, I'd do
"apt-get install gdm". You can then login on that graphical X interface.
Otherwise you can just do "startx" every time you login.

FYI, this is _not_ sparc specific question. This is a question better
suited for debian-user@lists.debian.org.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/