RE: Woody on a Netra T1

Do you require Novell connectivity? I've had no luck running ipx_configure
on the sparc64 platform.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Spaans [mailto:cj.spaans@nexit.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:56 PM
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Woody on a Netra T1

Hi,

I'm at the point to replace Solaris 9 with Woody on a testmachine. I
have search google for any problems with Linux on Netra's, but didn't
find anything interesting. I have Debian running on SparcStation
without any trouble, so I'm wondering if there some pitfall's I have
mist for more modern Sun-hardware?

Thanks for the time,
Hans