Re: 2.4 boot disk

Nicolas WILL said:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a woody 3.0rx installation boot CD or floppy with a 2.4 kernel
> (like the bf24 option on the Intel port)?
>
> I'm trying to setup boxes with RAID1 and LVM.
>
> Such a boot disk would simplify the setup process so much...

I downloaded debian 3.0r0 ISO images about 3 weeks ago and they
defaulted to 2.4.something, at least on my ultra 1. perhaps if
you have a 32bit system it may try to use 2.2.x I'm not sure,
SILO wouldn't let me load a 32bit kernel even when I tried(didn't
care either way personally). or maybe it did but the kernel
wouldn't boot.

nate