Re: Sun UK type 5 keymap

Maybe slightly related : Sparc 10 with UK keyboard Version 3.0 official
installed OK but the backslash and pipe key wouldn't work.
I had to do the following before the machine was any real use:-

Using dpkg-reconfigure console-data
	layout family	Type 5
	keys layout	British

Using dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86