Sun UK type 5 keymap

Hi

I have searched the archives and found nothing relating to this but I
find that hard to beleive.

I have sucessfully installed Debian (The latest spin of Woody)
on my Sun Ultra 5 Sparc IIi.

However I cannot get the UK keymap to work. If I select UK keymap in the
install process it just freezes when you get to the first screen after
rebooting. I have to use the default Sun keymap (US I beleive).

I knwo that this is a problem with nearlly all Linux ports on Sparc U5
with UK keyboard as I have tried SuSe and had the same problem. I was
kinda hoping I might get some help from you guys.

I was wondering if there was a fix for this?

John

--
Sent using Sylpheed. Secure, stable and micro$oft free.

GnomeICU 92791912
aMSN williamhgates2001@msn.com