Re: Bus error on sparc autobuilder

En réponse à Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>:

> > No, it is C and OCaml: C compiles OCaml compilers and interpreters
> > and then compilers compile OCaml sources. There is nothing more
> > I can tell, I'm afraid.
>
> I recall some problems with this before. Generally speaking a bus
> error
> on sparc means unaligned access to a memory location.

I know what a bus error means but:
- cameleon compiles fine on others architectures (they don't fail
  here at least)
- the ocaml package builds fine on sparc (since I need the precompiled
sources of ocaml to build cameleon, i need to build ocaml the same way
the ocaml package does)

One possible problem could be GCC 3.2 (the C compiler part) generating
buggy code on sparc.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>