Please build libwww 5.4.0 on ext2 for sparc

Hi,

libwww 5.4.0 has a really weird problem in that it only builds on an
ext2 filesystem, not on ReiserFS. I've already spent days researching
this and haven't found the problem; it seems to be hidden inside make.

The sparc build is the only failed build of 5.4.0-1 remaining - ia64
had also failed, but rescheduled the build on another machine (or
something like that).

Could some kind soul please compile and upload libwww for sparc? I'm
going to continue searching for the cause of the problem, but I'd feel
better if there were a version of 5.4.0 in testing first.

Thanks,

  Richard

--
  __   _