Sparc install segmentation fault

Hi,

I am trying to install debian on one of my old sparcstation 4. I created rescue and root images and booted the system. The problem is after the dbootstrap starts it does segmentation fault when I try to create partitions on hard disk. I tried going to console and running fdisk manually but it also does segmenation fault.  In console any command I try it does segmentation fault. In the console window it prints bunch of error messages with "whee....Hello Mr Penguin" and dump of registers. Let me know if I can give you any more specific info.

Thanks
Amit