Re: Sound on sun4c

> Ben Collins (bcollins@debian.org) BC wrote on Jun 9, 2002:

BC> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 12:24:11AM -0500, Mute wrote:
BC> >
BC> >
BC> > this is like the 30th sound related email in the past week or 2.. someone
BC> > should take the liberty to make a mini audio faq
BC>
BC> Does that mean you are volunteering?

If / when I come across these problems... sure.

On a related note, to satisfy my own urges...

There isn't enough posted information on the net for people looking
into the issues w/ ip routing / tunneling. There's a little bit but its
all scattered with no real conclusion. If your someone that's already in
the know these problems have become trivial and commonly asked (re:
annoying). So hopefully, any newcommers finding this problem wont have to
ask about it umpteen times, waste time searching, or bother people on the
list(s).

http://linux.lithiumnode.com/tunnel/