Become a SPARC maintainer?

Since I now have a SPARC (a very slow SS4), and I'm testing
my OWN packages on that, I thought of officially become a
SPARC maintainer (a very sleepy one though), so I at least
can upload my own packages...

I was part of the ARM port when that started some years ago, but
for various reasons couldn't continue that.

How's this ARCH porting work these days? Oki to upload the .deb
for the specific arch right away?
--
ammunition killed quiche counter-intelligence PLO Khaddafi security
pits president Cocaine genetic domestic disruption Soviet strategic