Re: Fresh install of woody on quad SS20?

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 10:35:49PM +0200, Christian J?nsson wrote:
> Just as a matter of check...
>
> How do I install Debian 3.0 (woody) on a quad cpu SPARCstation 20?
>
> Can I download ISOs from somewhere?
>
> Is there still a small install ISO to download and then a network
> install procedure is what has to be done?

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/netinst.iso

Contains just enough to start the boot process. Everything else is done
over network to either an ftp or http Debian mirror (install is pretty
straight forward, but docs are also in the current/docs/ directory at
the above URL).

Ben

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/