OSCAR WINNER ON HBO..an American Parable

Title: Murdermessage1

OSCAR WINNER: '' MURDER ON A SUNDAY MORNING"

PREMIERS ON HBO: EASTER SUNDAY AT 10PM

Dr. Martin Luther King's timeless words, "I have a dream"

were quoted by Jean-Xavier de Lestrade, the Director of 'Murder on a Sunday Morning'

which received the Best Documentary Award at the Academy Awards this

past Sunday.

Jean and his Producer Denis Poncet captured the intense drama of an

actual case in Jacksonville, Florida where public defenders Pat McGuinness

(my brother) and Ann Finnell defended a young black teenager falsely

charged with murder.

Learn more at: http://www.hbo.com/americaundercover/murder

This riveting film about the ordeal of Brenton Butler, the innocent young

man, and his family, while disturbing, serves as eloquent testimony to a

family's faith in Jesus Christ and holds out the hope that, in America, dedicated

public defenders can and do provide excellent legal defense. The public

defenders involved have said ' the shame is that this situation even occurred

in America today'.

"Murder on a Sunday Morning" premiers on HBO at 10PM on Easter

Sunday and is something which should be seen by every American. Much

more info can be found on the HBO Website at:

http://www.hbo.com/americaundercover/murder

This fine film will also be re-telecast on HBO on 4/1, 4/3, 4/5, 4/7, 4/16 and 4/17.

Please consult the HBO website: http://www.hbo.com/americaundercover/murder

for the schedule.