Re: XKB keyboard map of Sun Type 5 FI keyboard

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 06:35:09AM +0100, Christian Jönsson wrote:
> uhm, once again, likewise. we've mentioned this in this list some time
> ago and there have been releases of xfree86 since then without this
> bug being fixed.
>
> Ben, what should we do to get this fixed? It'd better be before woody
> is released...

Has the bug already been filed?

Does it include a patch?

I don't have a Type5 keyboard, let alone a Finnish one.  If you want a
patch applied to the woody release which I have no way of testing, you
need to do a little more legwork than for fixes whose correctness I have
a way to verify.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if