2.1 -> 2.2 issues on a SS1?

Hi!

After much fiddling around I got the SS1 to boot.

Though only because I finally gave in and tried with the tftp-image
 from slink (Debian 2.1).

Is it possible that the newer images don't fit into the 16 MB RAM the
 box has?

Is anyone aware of any pitfalls I might encounter when trying to
 upgrade to recent potato (when slink is done installing, which will
 probably take well into tomorrow)?

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
-- This begets the question: is some exim-friendly
-- gremlin eating away at my sendmail files?