Re: 3.0.20 boot floppies available

> Let me know how these work. I have not been able to test them yet.
>
> http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

Another look through the config shows that the sun4u image is also missing
CONFIG_NFSD_TCP, along with a fair number of other differences.  I don't
know how many of these differences can be attributable to hardware in the
differently processored machines, and how much could benefit from being
synchronized back up.

Dave

--

- Dave Baker  :  dave@dsb3.com  :  dave@devbrain.com  :  http://dsb3.com/ -
GnuPG:  1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D