Re: 3.0.20 boot floppies available

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Ben Collins wrote:

[snip floppy-flavour problems with b-fs]

> That's interesting to know. I'll check the build process to see why it
> isn't working now.

Do note that these were the b-fs on auric dated somewhere in last
november, not the ones from woody from october. They claimed to be b-f
version 3.0.18 IIRC instead of 3.0.16 from the woody-archives.
I'm using an ultra1 if that makes any difference.

Also, I've tried to do a tftp-boot and it failed. Gives a memory alignment
error, just like several others reported.

That's it for now. I'll be able to try new versions after next friday.

regards,
Thomas
--

	Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury,
	starting with being in this world.

	 -- Cesare Pavese