Re: 3.0.20 boot floppies available

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 04:26:45AM +0200, Paavo Hartikainen wrote:
> Here I was also wondering how to fit 1593117 bytes of "root.bin" to
> 1474560 byte floppy disk.  Is the size of that file going to be
> reduced or do I have to use CD/DAT/TFTP/NFS or spare harddisk
> partition to get Woody installer running?

I could probably hack together something to split that into two disks.
TFTP is the easiest way, if you have an extra machine on the network. If
it's a Debian system "apt-get install rarpd tftpd", and then configure
both.

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '