Re: 3.0.20 boot floppies available

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Ben Collins wrote:

> Let me know how these work. I have not been able to test them yet.

sun4u flavour. booting from floppy.

  floppy0: WARNING diskchange called early
  (Warning: this kernel has no ramdisk support)
  VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER

Inserting the root flop and hitting enter freezes the machine.
Seems to me there's something missing from the kernel-config for the
floppy-version to work; if not all versions.

Even had to power-cycle, 'cause stop-a didn't work ?:-(

regards,
Thomas
--

	- In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it.