BLAS on Sparc

Dave Love writes:

> If, as I gather, this is calling Fortran from C, it sounds as though
> it's just doing it wrong.  I don't have time or enthusiasm to figure
> out that package and any dependencies, but as an ex g77 maintainer
> I'll look at a small example if you can extract something worthwhile.
> I assume you've read the g77 manual on interoperating with C.

Thanks!  This suggestion did the trick.  Replacing some C prototypes
returning float that were called by a fortran tester with prototypes
returning double cleared up the issue.  This was indeed alluded to in
the g77 manual.  Now, why can't g77 link a C float function to a
fortran REAL FUNCTION ?

Take care,