Sparc 20 question...

	I have a Sparc 20 at the office that I am currently using as my
desktop workstation.  I have it running an OLD version of Mandrake Linux,
and it does not appear that Mandrake is doing any more development on the
Sparc platform.  I would like to move to a "current" version of Linux on my
workstation, and am thinking about installing Debian.  I have never
installed any version of Debian before, so I am a bit curious as to what to
expect?
	The BIG question I have right now is which version to download, and
what files?  I have found the latest Sparc version on one of the mirrors,
but there are three versions, and a couple files for each version.  What
exactly do I need to download in order to burn a CD from which to install?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance