RE: Clock strangeness

It might be having trouble accessing the hardware clock to reset it on reboot.

Had a similar prob on an Ultra 60

Resolved it by installing ntpdate.  Kludgy, I know, but I also needed ntp client and since it fixed the issue, I didn't search further.

Bill Beesley
Director, Commercial Network Operations
Cox Communications
404.269.6702