problem on java application between i386 and sparc

Hi,

I am currently developping a web application, using different environments,
i.e. :
- jakarta-tomcat from jakarta.apache.org (4.1.12) on i386 ;
- tomcat4 debian testing (4.0.4) package on i386 ;
- tomcat4 debian unstable package (which is also 4.1.16) on sparc.

Both installations on i386 work fine ; but the sparc gives me troubles :

For instance : I have a jsp page that call a "Token" class (kind of bean,
with set and get methods) and creates an instance of it. This Token is given
a "session" scope :

<jsp:useBean class="Token" id="Token" scope="session"/>

In the next servlet, when I call
session.getAttribute("Token")
the i386 versions return the object as expected, but the sparc version always
return null.

I really do not know what to investigate : it does not seem to be a thread
issue, since threading is used in both cases, and a "Token" object created by
one thread is read - at least on i386 - by some other thread.

All versions run Blackdown 1.4.1-beta.

Anyone having an idea ?