Re: use of /usr/lib/vN

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> I told you this before in a thread on -devel,

You must be confused.  I don't know what -devel is, and I haven't
discussed this with anyone.

> v8 isn't a supported flag.

Supported by what?  Is there documentation?

> You can move the v9 libs to /usr/lib/muldiv/ though, since that is a
> supported flag and gets you the result I assume you are looking for.

Do you mean libssl does the wrong thing, and should that be reported
as a bug?

I assume you mean move v8 to muldiv, but that doesn't take effect on
the sun4m either.