Request help with an Ultra 10, XFree86 and an Elite3D M6

Hi all,

I have a nicely speced Ultra 10 here at home and have installed debian woody
on it.
The machines specs are as follows.

Sun Ultra 10
440Mhz US2i
512M ram
2 x 20G HDD
CDROM
21" dual input Sun Trinitron monitor
Elite 3D M6 frame buffer.

My problem is I cant get a working XF86Config-4
I wanto to just use the Elite 3D for now with a view to go dual screens
later on.

I have installed afbinit and it is initialising the frame buffer.

Doesn't matter what config I try, I get the following error.

"Fatal server error:"
"Caught signal 10. Server aborting"

Any help pointers or config files would be greatly appreciated.

In Desperation,

John Telek, CEO
Cybertech Data Systems P/L
ABN: 37 079 593 810