Re: Sun Blade 100 config

Legend! That did it, I can now actually boot bcollins netiso image.
Still cant boot the debian install cd (cant find clock timer).

Next thing; has anyone had any success getting the kernel to recognise a
Sun Swift card (thats a pci card with a 10/100 NIC and SCSI); I have an
external disk pack that I want to install Debian on so I can dual boot.

Thanks, Warren.

Warren Hughes
Account Manager
SolNet Ltd - http://www.solnet.co.nz