Re: Sun Blade 100 config

Legend! That did it, I can now actually boot bcollins netiso image.
Still cant boot the debian install cd (cant find clock timer).

Next thing; has anyone had any success getting the kernel to recognise a
Sun Swift card (thats a pci card with a 10/100 NIC and SCSI); I have an
external disk pack that I want to install Debian on so I can dual boot.

Thanks, Warren.

--
=================================
Warren Hughes

Alvaro Figueroa wrote:

> > I was on a much older version of the OBP and couldn't get anything to
> > boot, went to the newest, can at least boot now. Does anyone have a
> > suggestion for what version of the OBP I should be using?
>
> When you downloaded the patch, there were 2 versions on it. Just don't
> use the "latest".
>
> --
> Alvaro Figueroa
>
> --
begin:vcard
n:Hughes;Warren
tel;cell:+64 21 633324
tel;fax:+64 9 9775801
tel;work:+64 9 9775837
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SolNet Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:warren.hughes@solnet.co.nz
title:Account Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;Sun Microsystems House=0D=0ALevel 1, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue=0D=0A;Auckland;;1001;New Zealand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-14656
fn:Warren Hughes
end:vcard