Netra T1 installation issue

hi all,

I just bought a second hand netra T1 , ultraSparc IIi (if i'm right),
looks great, was already installed with suse linux (so i must be able to do
it with debian ...).

After some fight with rarpd and tftp, i managed to get this thing boot on
the debian image (woody image). Now, problem, it boots ok print out the
welcome screen and then spawn every seconds
"Bummer, can't open /dev/tty4"

Some google search shows me that i am not the only one who had the problem, but
i didn't saw any resolution. I didn't tried yet unstable boot image, but
does anyone have an idea ?

I may expect this to be an issue with the fact that there is no screen, not keyboard
interfaces at all  but... I was wondering if this could be due to the fact that
some /dev/ttyXX device 'd be missing but i am not quite sure how to see, or build
the tftpboot image; any hint 'd be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cheers,

JeF
--

-> Jean-Francois Dive
--> jef@linuxbe.org

  There is no such thing as randomness.  Only order of infinite
  complexity.  - _The Holographic Universe_, Michael Talbot