Force the usage of TPE (don't fall back to AUI)?

Is this possible? I have a SS4 that's only going to have
TP, ever AUI. The problem with this fall back is that it don't
always tries TP again (ie, leaving the machine without network,
even after the TP is back).

I discovered this when pulling the 'Net cable in and out. After
a while/sometimes it didn't go back to try TP...
--
kibo Rule Psix NORAD AK-47 jihad genetic Marxist bomb SEAL Team 6
Panama Treasury SDI Waco, Texas Delta Force congress