Woody on Ultra 10

Hi all,
 I installed 3.0 on a Sun Ultra 10. The installation has been through but
there seems to be a problem in display. My default desktop environment is
gdm. But nothing will be displayed after a reboot. I tried using startx on
a different terminal, but the story is same. I modified the color depth
in the XFree86 file. I enabled the OS to use 3 different resolutions but
It is unable to display any GUI. Any suggestions? Please cc me.

thanks,
Aravind